Thursday, August 21, 2014

Countdown to...

Tomorrow's the big day--blood test at the clinic. Did it work? I don't think so. :(

Yes, I've been a pessimist before, but hear me out. I've had zero pregnancy symptoms. No implantation bleeding, no sore boobs and, the kiss of death, a negative pregnancy test 8dp6dt. (That's 8 days after transfer of a 6 day emby.)

Okay, I know what you're going to say. Those home pregnancy tests are not 100% accurate! Some people have pregnancy symptoms with one pregnancy and not another! And so on. Sure, sure, but there was only a 30% chance of success in the first place--and a really high miscarriage rate after that.   If, somehow, this worked (and things do not look good) what are the chances it's going to be a viable pregnancy?

I guess we have to wait until tomorrow, but I have a pretty good idea of where this is headed. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment