Saturday, March 14, 2015

Heartbeat!

We had our heartbeat confirmation appointment at 7w1d. Heartbeat confirmed! The little one was measured at a whopping 11mm crown to rump. (7w1d on the dot.) Sac was 26mm (7w4d) and yolk was 2.2mm.

They did not actually measure the heartbeat. Visually they can apparently identify a "weak" heartbeat, which we do not have. (Whooh!) E2 was 1395 (all I know is that's fine) and progesterone was 23.3 (with suppositories they want it over 20).

So no reason for concern.... Other than the obvious recurrent miscarriage thing. We'll have a follow-up appointment in a couple weeks to confirm all is good and to get released to my OB.

I've been feeling crappy. I did not have any morning sickness with my little guy, so I was not expecting it. Well, I feel like shit, and have for a few weeks. No barfing (thank goodness), but a general feeling of malaise / motion sickness. (Which is good from the perspective that means I might have a lower miscarriage risk, but not good in terms of my life.) I just got some sea bands (http://www.amazon.com/Sea-Band-Adult-Wristband-Color-1-Pair/dp/B001F731N0) to help with nausea. Not sure if they'll help, but they cannot hurt.

Other weird thing is I have been insatiably hungry. Also different than my first. So between no exercise, feeling like shit and just laying around, and binge eating, I'm turning into quite the little porker. Good problems to have, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment