Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Countdown

One day left until pregnancy test.

I hate to say it, but I don't think this one worked. :( I'm not trying to be pessimistic--I understand how important optimism is through this whole process. I also remember last time I didn't think it worked... Right away....  But a day before the test, I had spotting. In fact, I've had spotting every single time I've been pregnant--ectopic, miscarriages, and the last time I did IVF.

I have not had any spotting this time.

I do have slightly sore boobs, which I would take as a good sign, but they've been sore since the transfer. So I can't do much with that. Actually, I had very different side effects this time. No real lupron headaches, and no acne until recently. I had horrible cramps after retrieval. Last time (especially because of OHSS) I took it easy. This time I was working really hard, getting our house ready to sell, packing, and chasing a toddler. I doubt all the activity helped.

I'm preparing myself that it's not going to work. If it doesn't, we'll try again. We do have a bunch of B3s on ice....

No comments:

Post a Comment