Saturday, February 14, 2015

Celebrating Valentine's Day without wine

My lab blood test was supposed to be in 2 days (9dp5dt), but we're going out of town for a week. So I took a home pregnancy test this AM (7dp5dt) for the hell of it. (I've read HPTs can be accurate several days before the blood test.) Pregnant! I wouldn't have been surprised either way. I don't feel pregnant, and did not have implantation bleeding, but if this has taught me anything it's that you never know.

I was optimistic my B2 would implant (we've had good luck with B2s).  I'm more nervous about *staying* pregnant. This one might be a dud and it might not. We'll just have to wait. (Our new mantra? Heartbeat! Heartbeat!)

We'll find out soon if any of the other 5 are genetically normal. Maybe this will stick AND I'll have some frozen ones! Could I be so lucky??

No comments:

Post a Comment